[IPP] Conference call minutes posted

Michael Sweet msweet at apple.com
Mon Nov 1 22:10:00 UTC 2010

All,

I have posted the minutes for today's conference call at:

    ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/minutes/ippv2-concall-minutes-20101101.pdf

Please let me know if I spelled anyone's name wrong or missed any of today's excellent discussions.

Our next conference call is November 8th (next Monday).

For reference from the minutes, the following URL provides the current Bonjour Printing specification:

    http://developer.apple.com/networking/bonjour/bonjourprinting.pdf

An updated version will be posted in the near future - I will follow up with another post when that happens...

believed to be clean.