[IPP] FW: [css3-images] 'image-fit/position' alias for 'object-fit/position' not needed

Paul Tykodi ptykodi at tykodi.com
Fri Jan 28 11:03:20 UTC 2011

Hi,

Here is some recent news from the W3C CSS mailing list that might be of
interest to some readers.

The CSS working group is the standards body responsible for implementing CSS
style sheet based web browser printing support via specifications (CSS -
Page Media Specification incorporating XHTML-Print) and a suite of test
cases as well.

Best Regards,

/Paul
--