[IPP] Minutes posted from today's IPP telecon

Michael Sweet msweet at apple.com
Mon Feb 28 19:11:07 UTC 2011

All,

I have posted today's minutes at:

    ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/minutes/ippv2-concall-minutes-20110228.pdf

Primary discussion was on the updated charter, with lots of discussion (Ira, please review minutes - several questions for you...)

We didn't get to the new JPS3 draft, however I will be posting an update soon with the missing xxx-uuid attributes along with fixed table-of-contents and list-of-tables to make the document easier to read.

New action items:

- Mike and Paul to reach out to label/portable printer vendors to join IPP WG discussions

believed to be clean.