[IPP] Minutes from today's concall posted

Michael Sweet msweet at apple.com
Mon Apr 18 18:08:51 UTC 2011

All,

I have posted the minutes from today's conference call at:

	ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/minutes/ippv2-concall-minutes-20110418.pdf

Action items:

	- Justin and Pete to further investigate using WS-Discovery for IPP

Outstanding issues for discussion (beyond the specs themselves - see minutes for details):

JPS3:

	- How should we express an unknown printer-geo-location?
	- Need well-known URIs for standard colorspace profiles
	- How do we register media-col member attributes with IANA?
	- Need to flesh out the conformance requirements for the printer-supply attribute

PWG Raster:

	- Would be nice to have total page count (if known)
	- Need coordinate space of image (flip/rotate on back side)
	- Need bounding rectangle of any content to be imaged on the page (ImageBox)
	- Some confusion about why we need pwg-raster-resolutions-support
	- Some confusion about the compression algorithm
	- Where to place sample raster files?

believed to be clean.