[IPP] PWG Raster comtinue

Petrie, Glen glen.petrie at eitc.epson.com
Tue Apr 26 23:05:54 UTC 2011

Mike,

We still seem to differ on the adding page number and flip/orientation.
I hope we agree on adding the driver data fields to the PWG Raster.

An unusual request:  I would like to understand better the need for
flip/orientation in a raster.    Since I do not know who or what company
may have requested the flip/orientation data, would it be possible for
you to send an email to the individuals who requested the
flip/orientation asking if they can state why they need the data and why
they are not expecting the raster to be in the correct flip/orientation
that the printer would need to print the specified print job.

Glen

believed to be clean.