[IPP] IPP over USB

Mitchell, Andrew (Solutions Architect) andrew.mitchell2 at hp.com
Tue May 10 00:06:19 UTC 2011

All,

I've uploaded an updated IPP over USB to the white paper directory here:

ftp://ftp.pwg.org//pub/pwg/ipp/whitepaper/draft-ippusbspecification-20110428.pdf

This is most likely the last draft prior to the F2F, and the last draft prior to submission to the USB IF, although we can go through this document at the F2F. I am currently filling out the NWI (New Work Initiative) Application Form for submission to the USB IF. I believe we have the 5 USB IF members needed to submit the NWI, but I would like to get as many of the PWG members who are on the USB IF as possible listed in the NWI. As such, if your company is a member of the USB IF, you have reviewed the current draft of the IPP over USB Specification, and you would like to be listed on the NWI form, please let me know.

Thanks.

Andrew

believed to be clean.