[IPP] IPP over USB IP Agreement

Mitchell, Andrew (Mobile Technology Consultant/iOS Architect) andrew.mitchell2 at hp.com
Wed Aug 17 22:43:54 UTC 2011

All,

If you're a member of the USB IF and would like to participate in the IPP over USB Working Group, your company will need to sign the USB IF IP Agreement for this project. The agreement can be located here:

https://www.usb.org/apps/org/workgroup/dwg/documents.php

The title of the document is:

USB - IP Agreement IPP Over USB.pdf

Also note that I am no longer involved in this work, as I no longer work in HP's Imaging and Printing Group. If you have any questions, please feel free to forward them to Smith Kennedy <smith.kennedy at hp.com> who took over for me and will be chairing IPP over USB Working Group at the USB IF.

Thanks, and catch you on the flip side.

Andrew

believed to be clean.