[IPP] Re: Question on PWG Raster

Michael Sweet msweet at apple.com
Mon Sep 12 19:42:13 UTC 2011

On Sep 12, 2011, at 8:43 AM, Petrie, Glen wrote:
> Michael,
>
> I finally got back to updating my routines for PWG Raster and had a question.
>
> For ColorSpaceEnum
> Can you confirm that the value 1 == Device RGB was removed for the new version. Can you remind me why?

We don't currently have device RGB in the list of PwgRasterDocumentTypeSupported keywords.

I'm happy to add this, but looking at the previous versions of the PWG Raster spec I don't see it listed... I could see this in the context of scanning and even limited use for printing (a lot of folks use cheap measuring devices and profiling software to produce RGB ICC profiles on the Mac, for example), although I hope it won't get as much use as standard RGB color spaces...

believed to be clean.