[IPP] Question on PWG Raster

Michael Sweet msweet at apple.com
Mon Sep 12 19:49:03 UTC 2011

ImagingBoundingBox is the old integer points bounding box. ImageBox is the bounding box in pixels.

Effectively they describe the same thing, but the ImagingBoundingBox values only support gross approximation of the useful content in the page image...

I'll add in the content for ImagingBoundingBox for the next update of the spec.

On Sep 12, 2011, at 10:02 AM, Petrie, Glen wrote:

> One more question.
>
> There are two “box sizes”; the Bounding Box and the Image Box.  There is section for the Image Box but not the Bounding Box.  Can you explain the difference between the two boxes.
>
> Glen

believed to be clean.