[IPP] Addition to PWG Raster Spec

Paul Tykodi ptykodi at tykodi.com
Mon Sep 19 15:34:56 UTC 2011

Hi Mike,

If we follow the idea to put the new value in JPS3 because it is a better
fit and we also reach a point where we believe that PWG Raster is stable but
JPS3 still needs some work to be completed, I believe that our "customers"
could make an informed decision as to whether they believed it would be in
their best interest to begin developing software that was compliant with the
draft PWG Raster specification knowing that changes were still possible but
not probable while we waited for JPS3 to be finished.

Best Regards,

/Paul

--

Paul Tykodi