[IPP] Pending IANA registrations updated

Michael Sweet msweet at apple.com
Thu Sep 29 19:41:13 UTC 2011

All,

I have updated our pending registrations file yet again with the following changes:

    - Fixed number-up-supported registration
    - Fixed attribute group tag registrations
    - Added missing MSN 1.0 (PWG 5101.1) media definitions
    - Fixed media-col registrations from PWG 5100.3; was missing all of the
      media-xxx-supported printer attributes, and the keyword values did not
      have the proper attribute/member attribute names.
    - Fixed output-bin registrations (missing -default and -supported
    - Removed the non-existent media-thickness member attribute and corrected
      the spelling of the media-pre-printed member attribute.
    - Added missing member attribute definitions for media-col-actual Job
      Description attribute and media-col-database Printer Description
      attribute.

This gets us up-to-date with all published PWG specifications.  I still need to go through the RFCs and PWG specs to determine which attributes need to have "no-value" or "unknown" listed as alternate value tags.

believed to be clean.