[IPP] More updates to the IANA IPP registry posted...

Michael Sweet msweet at apple.com
Fri Oct 14 23:05:06 UTC 2011

All,

I have posted more updates for the IANA registry to:

	http://www.pwg.org/ipp

Changes this time around:

	• Moved some enum registrations from the keyword section to the enum section, and visa-versa.
	• Added missing syntax for ipp-versions-supported 2.x keywords.
	• Removed bogus printer-alert and printer-alert-description keyword registrations.
	• Updated (unassigned) operation IDs and status codes that are really reserved for uncompleted standards work.

Ira: we should talk about pushing this to IANA at Monday's concall...

believed to be clean.