[IPP] output-bin (type2 keyword | name(MAX))

Ira McDonald blueroofmusic at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 18:32:46 UTC 2012

Hi Mike,

It's OK w/ me, but...

I would note that the IESG did NOT accept the distinction
between Type 2 (reviewed) and Type 3 (no review)
keywords and has always directed IANA to require the
Designated Experts (Mike/Ira) to review all registrations.

So I'm not sure this is an important correction to make.

Co-Chair - IEEE-ISTO PWG IPP WG
Chair - TCG Embedded Systems Hardcopy SG
Blue Roof Music/High North Inc
mailto:blueroofmusic at gmail.com

On Fri, Jan 27, 2012 at 12:56 AM, Michael Sweet <msweet at apple.com> wrote:

> All,
>
> Currently PWG 5100.2 defines the output-bin attribute as "type2 keyword |
> name(MAX)", however we normally define such things as "type3 keyword |
> name(MAX)".
>
> What do people think about amending the registration of output-bin to be
> "type3 keyword | name(MAX)" and doing an errata for 5100.2?

> --
> believed to be clean.

believed to be clean.