[IPP] A few Comments on IPP-Everywhere 1.0

Petrie, Glen glen.petrie at eitc.epson.com
Fri Feb 3 15:21:32 UTC 2012

Mike,

I hope we will not go through all of my comments at the F2F or even in
phone meetings.  They are my opinion on what would improve the document
or make it clearer.   Of course, if you or others find some comments
that need to be explored by the group, then we should discuss them.  I
can't remember any of comments that were "critical".

Glen