[IPP] IPP Charter - updated draft (10 April 2012)

Michael Sweet msweet at apple.com
Tue Apr 10 16:46:27 UTC 2012

Ira,

One more title fix: "PWG Raster Format" (the charter is missing the "Format" in the list of documents and in the milestones)

Also, just to confirm we are including the version number in the title for MSN2? Ultimately this will end up being 5101.1-2012, so I just want to be sure. (and I notice you didn't include the version number in the MSN milestones)

On Apr 10, 2012, at 8:30 AM, Ira McDonald wrote:

> Hi,
>
> [For review at this week's IPP WG meeting and this week's PWG Steering
> Committee meeting]
>

> Per the discussion at the IPP WG teleconference on 9 April 2012, I've just posted
> a Stable draft of an updated IPP Charter for the renamed IPP Everywhere and IPP
> Multifunction projects:
>
>   ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ippeverywhere-charter-20120410.pdf
>   - clean copy w/ line numbers
>
>   ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ippeverywhere-charter-20120410-rev.pdf
>   - redlines copy w/ line numbers
>
> Changed name of MSN2 to "Media Standardized Names" (without the original
> erroneous "Standard for ..." prefix in title of MSN1).
>
> Comments?
>
> Cheers,
> - Ira

> Secretary - IEEE-ISTO Printer Working Group
> Co-Chair - IEEE-ISTO PWG IPP WG
> Co-Chair - TCG Trusted Mobility Solutions WG
> Chair - TCG Embedded Systems Hardcopy SG
> Blue Roof Music/High North Inc
> http://sites.google.com/site/blueroofmusic
> http://sites.google.com/site/highnorthinc
> mailto:blueroofmusic at gmail.com
> Winter  579 Park Place  Saline, MI  48176  734-944-0094
> Summer  PO Box 221  Grand Marais, MI 49839  906-494-2434
>

> --

believed to be clean.