[IPP] Lexmark has reviewed the IPP Everywhere specification and has the following additional comments.

Jerry Thrasher thrasher at lexmark.com
Mon Aug 20 18:35:05 UTC 2012

Line 316, 316:  need to add the comma after the “e.g.” (inconsistent with
uses in other places in document)

Line 480: We never define the proper term Visible Printer yet we define
Visible Device.  Need to make consistent.

Line 252: A User is not restricted to using a Device (User also access
Client)  Need a better defn.

Line 253,254: Should merge the definition of Visible Device and the concept
of Visibility into one definition for Visible Device

(or Visible Printer)

Line 990: I don’t believe that MANU is a valid abbreviation for
Manufacturer from the IEEE 1284 specification, it’s only MFG.

[image: Description: lexmark_logo]

*Jerry Thrasher*

Senior Engineer, WW Corporate Standards
Lexmark International Inc.
501C14/035-3, 740 New Circle Rd, Lexington Ky 40550
Office: +1 859 825 4056     Fax: +1 859 232 7628
thrasher(at)lexmark(dot)com

believed to be clean.