[IPP] IPP Everywhere and "The Great Compromise"

Nancy.Chen at okidata.com Nancy.Chen at okidata.com
Thu Aug 23 22:24:09 UTC 2012

Same here - device supports DNS-SD and WS-Discovery and JPEG and
PNG-Raster.

-Nancy
Nancy Chen
Principal Engineer
Solutions and Technology
Services & Solution Business - US
Oki Data
2000 Bishops Gate Blvd.
Mt. Laurel, NJ 08054
Phone: +1 (856) 222-7006

"Murdock, Joe" <jmurdock at sharplabs.com>
Sent by: ipp-bounces at pwg.org
08/23/2012 06:12 PM

"ipp at pwg.org" <ipp at pwg.org>,
cc

Subject
RE: [IPP] IPP Everywhere and "The Great Compromise"

I agree with the proposed changes device supports DNS-SD and WS-Discovery
and JPEG and PNG-Raster.