[IPP] Reminder: IPP and Cloud teleconference Monday November 26

William A Wagner wamwagner at comcast.net
Fri Nov 23 23:30:04 UTC 2012

Hope all have had a happy Thanksgiving (and a pleasant break from PWG
stuff).

Reminder that we also have an IPP and Cloud call scheduled for Monday, 3-5
PM EST  (nominally). Main function isd to discuss slides for December F2F,
but there are several other items open as well. I expect agendas will be
posted on Monday.

Thanks.

Bill Wagner