[IPP] April 2013 release of ipptool now available

Petrie, Glen glen.petrie at eitc.epson.com
Tue Apr 23 15:28:50 UTC 2013

Michael,

I ran the ipptool with the various foo.test files; however, I noticed
that the output of the ipp-X.X.test files are the same!  It appears that
the foo.test files execute up the "INCLUDE" statement but do not
continue past that point.  If I comment out the "INCLUDE" statement, the
rest of the file runs.

Glen