[IPP] ABNF to Regular Expression conversion page

Michael Sweet msweet at apple.com
Thu Apr 25 02:07:47 UTC 2013

All,

For those of you that need it, I've put my ABNF converter up on the 'web at:

	http://www.msweet.org/abnf.php

FTP URLs to pwg.org are, um, problematic at the moment due to some pwg.org configuration issues - I hope to resolve those in the future.

(and if you grab the ABNF for MSN 2.0 and ask for the media-self-describing-name rule, be prepared for a really (really) long regular expression... :)

believed to be clean.