[IPP] RFC: Proposed errata for PWG 5100.3 (Production Printing)

Ira McDonald blueroofmusic at gmail.com
Tue May 21 16:49:41 UTC 2013

Hi Paul,

Looking at PODI et al would open endless possibilities.

I agree with Mike that defining the low-hanging fruit for finishing that
specifically map to the most commonly used JDF and MSPS finishing
should be our limited and practical scope.

BTW - the Open Printing JTAPI spec specifically chose a small subset
of finishing types to standardize in the JTAPI abstract Job model - these
are already harmonized with JDF.

Co-Chair - IEEE-ISTO PWG IPP WG
Chair - TCG Embedded Systems Hardcopy SG
Blue Roof Music/High North Inc
mailto:blueroofmusic at gmail.com

On Tue, May 21, 2013 at 12:25 PM, Paul Tykodi <ptykodi at tykodi.com> wrote:

> Hi Mike,****
>
> ** **
>
> For this particular specification, I think we should consult information
> from the UP³I and potentially PODi organizations as well.****
>
> ** **
>
> Best Regards,****
>
> ** **