[IPP] Updated registrations posted

Michael Sweet msweet at apple.com
Tue Sep 24 15:59:48 UTC 2013

All,

I have updated the IPP registry on the PWG web site to include all of the current stable and prototype drafts as well as introducing a new set of (Document/Job/Printer/Subscription) Status categories that represent all of the read-only attributes in IPP that cannot be set directly through normal operations:

    http://www.pwg.org/ipp/ipp-registrations.xml

The Status categories are based on the corresponding Semantic Model status groupings.  I left the xxx-actuals attributes in the corresponding Description categories, but conceptually those should be in the Status categories as well since they should be read-only from the Client...

Please let me know if you see any issues...