[IPP] Outline of IPP System Control Service spec

Michael Sweet msweet at msweet.org
Wed Oct 16 15:25:43 UTC 2013

Ira,

While we are on the topic of renaming, in the spirit of IPP we should be calling everything a Printer, not a Service.  And instead of ListAllServices/Printers it should be Get-Printers to match Get-Jobs, Get-Documents, Get-Subscriptions, and Get-Notifications.

Operations for 1.0 spec:

- Disable-Printers
- Enable-Printers
- Get-Printers