[IPP] Does IPP Self-Certification Need Job Ticket Tests?

Michael Sweet msweet at apple.com
Thu Oct 24 19:30:30 UTC 2013

Paul,

On Oct 24, 2013, at 9:52 AM, Paul Tykodi <ptykodi at tykodi.com> wrote:
> Does this mean we should potentially consider building an IPP self-certification test that includes IPP override information in the job template attributes specifying some form of change (example – a different media size) so that IPP printers can test their ability to read and remember IPP specified job template attribute overrides for the life of a job?

One of the conclusions from the review of the current self-cert manual is that we need to include some Job Template tests.  The next update will include some basic tests for copies, ipp-attribute-fidelity, media, page-ranges, print-color-mode, and sides. I might also add a test for finishings (maybe for staple?)