[IPP] Extra IPP WG call next Monday 25 November

Ira McDonald blueroofmusic at gmail.com
Mon Nov 18 21:20:30 UTC 2013

Hi,

At Pete Zehler's request, we're going to hold an extra IPP WG meeting
next week, with a primary topic of an initial review of IPP Scan Service.
Mike Sweet won't be available, so we'll need a minute taker.

The next regular IPP WG call will be the following Monday 2 December,
as reflected in the IPP F2F minutes and slides.

In the interests of making rapid progress on IPP Scan and IPP IG v2.0,
we will *also* have a subsequent IPP WG on Monday 16 December.

Blue Roof Music / High North Inc
mailto: blueroofmusic at gmail.com