[IPP] printer-state-reasons Customer Replaceable Unit Missing

Hills, Lee D Lee.Hills at xerox.com
Wed Nov 20 02:13:12 UTC 2013

Hi,

When a customer forgets to replace a CRU on a printer, such as waste tray, I need to post status indicating such.

What is the recommended printer-state-reason for such as event.  I was thinking there would be something marker-xxx-missing, but there seems to not be.

Reviewing the printer-state-reasons, I see where it might be useful to have the following additional reasons:

marker-developer-missing
marker-fuser-missing
marker-supply-missing
marker-waste-ink-receptacle-missing
marker-waste-toner-receptacle-missing

Your suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
  Lee