[IPP] printer-state-reasons Customer Replaceable Unit Missing

Ira McDonald blueroofmusic at gmail.com
Wed Dec 4 17:14:04 UTC 2013

Hi Lee,

During Monday's PWG IPP call, we agreed to accept your proposed updates
for missing CRUs (as further clarified by Mike Sweet) - these should be
applied
to IPP printer-state-reasons and PrtAlertCodeTC.  Mike and I have action
items
to get these registered with IANA for IPP and Printer MIB.

Thanks very much for this good catch!

Cheers,
- Ira (co-chair of IPP WG)

Blue Roof Music / High North Inc