[IPP] When will next IPP Scan spec review be held?

Zehler, Peter Peter.Zehler at xerox.com
Fri Jan 10 14:45:52 UTC 2014

All,
I will be unavailable on Monday 1/13.  Given the IPP groups full plate I suggest we defer discussion on the scan specification until Monday 1/27.  I would be interested in having an IPP Scan specific concall the week of the 20th if we have any interested parties and can find a time.    At this time my schedule is fairly open.  Anyone interested in getting the IPP Scan completed?
Pete

Peter Zehler

Xerox Research Center Webster
Email: Peter.Zehler at Xerox.com<mailto:Peter.Zehler at Xerox.com>
Voice: (585) 265-8755
FAX: (585) 265-7441
US Mail: Peter Zehler
Xerox Corp.