[IPP] named services

Ira McDonald blueroofmusic at gmail.com
Mon Jan 27 18:23:01 UTC 2014

Hi Norbert,

In the "ServiceTypes.xsd" file, you'll find "ServiceName" which (for an IPP
Scan service)
should map one-to-one to IPP printer-name.

The base "ImagingServiceXxx" classes are in "ServiceTypes.xsd", including
(for name)
"ImagingServiceDescriptionType" used in "ScanServiceDescription"

OK?

Blue Roof Music / High North Inc
mailto: blueroofmusic at gmail.com