[IPP] A few points of feedback on "IPP over HTTPS and 'ipps' URI Scheme" draft 9

Ira McDonald blueroofmusic at gmail.com
Fri Feb 28 22:27:19 UTC 2014

Hi Smith,

I just found this interesting higher level summary of the functions and
methodology
of IANA written by Jari Arkko, Chair of the IETF:

  http://www.ietf.org/blog/2014/01/iana/

I'm still searching for an I-D or an ICANN/IANA policy that discusses
dual-use ports
(for UDP/DTLS or TCP/TLS) and IETF recommendations for supporting them.

Blue Roof Music / High North Inc
mailto: blueroofmusic at gmail.com