[IPP] IPP over HTTP Transport Binding and 'ipps' URI Scheme (7 April 2014)

Ira McDonald blueroofmusic at gmail.com
Mon Apr 7 15:54:00 UTC 2014

Hi,

BTW - The correct title of this document (as published) is:
"IPP over HTTPS Transport Binding and 'ipps' URI Scheme".

That is to say, it's a binding of IPP over a mandatory HTTPS
session (TCP connection, TLS connection, HTTP connection
in that order only).

Sorry for the long-standing incorrect email subject lines.

Blue Roof Music / High North Inc
mailto: blueroofmusic at gmail.com