[IPP] Request about IPP FaxOut spec

Steve King steve at stevenking.com.au
Wed Apr 9 03:48:18 UTC 2014

It looks like in some cases people are using Flash/Recall as a
failover/logic pattern in some Voip setups.

It seems, from my knowledge of voip setups and a quick ask around, that
using flash/recall you can force the PABX to switch to a physical line,
rather than using a SIP connection out from the PABX. That is, in the above
example, that dialing with the "f" at the end would denote that this should
be carried over a copper/digital line rather than a protocol line.

Steve.