[IPP] Request to add two new media types to MSN 2.0

Michael Sweet msweet at apple.com
Wed May 7 18:55:23 UTC 2014

Daniel,

Sorry for the late response...

On Apr 30, 2014, at 12:29 PM, Manchala, Daniel <Daniel.Manchala at xerox.com> wrote:
> Per request from Mopria, we have a request to add the following two media types to IPP MSN 2.0 as an update to  "Candidate Standard 5101.1-2013", so they can be registered with IANA:
>
> 89x119mm (om_photo-l_89x119mm)

The "L" photo size is normatively defined in inches (3.5 x 5 inches, to be precise) with (apparently) internationally-agreed metric dimensions of 89 x 127 mm, so this should be "oe_photo-l_3.5x5in".

> 54x86mm (om_card_59x86mm)

What kind of card is being described here? Business card, ID card, ???  I would prefer a more descriptive name here.