[IPP] Potential errata/update for PWG Raster Format and/or IPP Everywhere specs

Ira McDonald blueroofmusic at gmail.com
Mon Jun 2 14:07:42 UTC 2014

Hi Mike,

Right - what I (poorly expressed) meant to say was that with Validate-Job
and "pdl-override" of 'attempted' and specific "document-format" sent along
with whatever Job processing attributes, the IPP Client could query to see
how well the *attempt* would actually succeed (i.e., the extent of override
support for that specific document format).

Blue Roof Music / High North Inc
mailto: blueroofmusic at gmail.com