[IPP] Potential errata/update for PWG Raster Format and/or IPP Everywhere specs

Ira McDonald blueroofmusic at gmail.com
Mon Jun 2 15:45:38 UTC 2014

Hi Mike,

Right - Of course there is no job template attribute for "pdl-override".

There is an "overrides (1setOf collection)" attribute with the specific
job processing instructions to use for forced override.

So my idea is that Validate-Job should tell you *which* of the "overrides"
values will be honored (with "ipp-attribute-fidelity" of 'true').  Why isn't
this useful?

Blue Roof Music / High North Inc
mailto: blueroofmusic at gmail.com