[IPP] Pete Z won't be available for Monday's IPP meeting

Zehler, Peter Peter.Zehler at xerox.com
Fri Jul 25 17:27:17 UTC 2014

Mike & Ira,

I will be on vacation next week in the Adirondacks and unavailable to participate in the IPP teleconference.  It would be most helpful if someone could lead the comment discussion. I have put the comments into two tables in the IPPScanComments document.  The first table contains the technical comments and should be the top priority for discussion.  If someone can take notes, I can do the edits when I get back from vacation.

http://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/IPPScanComments.pdf
http://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ippscan10-20140725-rev.pdf

Thanks,
Pete

Peter Zehler

[parc]
Email: Peter.Zehler at Xerox.com<mailto:Peter.Zehler at Xerox.com>
Office: +1 (585) 265-8755
Mobile: +1 (585) 329-9508
FAX: +1 (585) 265-7441
US Mail: Peter Zehler
Palo Alto Research Center Incorporated
800 Phillips Rd.
M/S 128-25E
Webster NY, 14580-9701

Email: Peter.Zehler at Xerox.com<mailto:Peter.Zehler at Xerox.com>
Voice: (585) 265-8755
FAX: (585) 265-7441
US Mail: Peter Zehler
Xerox Corp.