[IPP] IPP Scan specification for Face to Face review

Zehler, Peter Peter.Zehler at xerox.com
Wed Aug 6 11:18:20 UTC 2014

Somasundaram,

Sorry about that. (Beware of late day edits.)  I added the following to 8.3.3 destination-uri-ready  (1setOf collection)

8.3.3.1 destination-oauth-uri (uri)

The OPTIONAL "destination-oauth-uri" member attribute is the authorization server that can issue the OAuth access token for the destination. (See Authorization Server [RFC6749] section 1.1)

8.3.3.2 destination-oauth-scope (1setOf octetString(MAX))

The OPTIONAL "destination-oauth-scope" member attribute specifies an unordered list of space separated case sensitive granted scopes for the OAuth token. (See Access Token Scope [RFC6749] section 3.3)

Peter Zehler

[parc]
Email: Peter.Zehler at Xerox.com<mailto:Peter.Zehler at Xerox.com>
Office: +1 (585) 265-8755
Mobile: +1 (585) 329-9508
FAX: +1 (585) 265-7441
US Mail: Peter Zehler