[IPP] Collected ABNF for PWG 5100.9 (State) and 5100.13 (JPS3) posted

Michael Sweet msweet at apple.com
Tue Aug 19 18:42:23 UTC 2014

Smith,

On Aug 19, 2014, at 2:28 PM, Kennedy, Smith (Wireless Architect) <smith.kennedy at hp.com> wrote:
> Hi Mike,
>
> My ABNF is pretty rusty, but it seems that these enhancements don’t resolve the issues I was discussing with the PWG in earlier email threads to the reflector (“JPS3 “printer-output-tray” - supporting additional optional keywords from”).

Nope, I haven't tackled extending the ABNF yet.

As for a length limit, I think the size limit of an octetString value (1023 bytes) takes care of that pretty well.  I think we do have some proposed changes for this (either in the meeting minutes or on the mailing list), so as soon as I am caught up (ha!) I'll put together a draft ABNF for folks to review.