[IPP] Updated prototype draft of IPP Everywhere Printer Self-Certification Manual 1.0 posted

Michael Sweet msweet at apple.com
Wed Aug 27 20:42:59 UTC 2014

All,

I have posted an updated IPP Everywhere Printer Self-Certification Manual 1.0 to:

	http://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ippeveselfcert-20140826.docx
	http://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ippeveselfcert-20140826.pdf
	http://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ippeveselfcert-20140826-rev.pdf

I am working on the beta software packages (OS X and Linux working, Windows still a work in progress) and finishing up the testing of the submission page.  Hopefully I will have something to post for that soon...