[IPP] IPP Scan Service Stable Draft (ready for Formal Vote)

Zehler, Peter Peter.Zehler at xerox.com
Tue Sep 9 18:49:09 UTC 2014

All,

I have completed the updates per the Face to Face review of the edits to address the Last Call comments.  We can review the rev version at Monday’s IPP teleconference. As far as I can tell the specification is now ready for formal vote.  (You might check the recent OAuth changes to make sure I have it right)  I’d like to proceed with formal vote as soon as possible.

I have posted the stable draft at
http://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ippscan10-20140901-rev.pdf
http://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ippscan10-20140901.pdf
(The docx are also posted)

Last Call Comments are posted at
http://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/IPP-Scan-Comments-20140901.pdf

The two items not completed are:

1)      Terminology: separate out protocol role terminology (not needed)

2)      Numbered list style: numbers appear to be left of the normal margin instead of indented? (Apparently I have MS Word template issues)

I’m hoping #2 can be addressed in the final cleanup before candidate standard publication.

Thanks,
Pete

Peter Zehler

[parc]
Email: Peter.Zehler at Xerox.com<mailto:Peter.Zehler at Xerox.com>
Office: +1 (585) 265-8755
Mobile: +1 (585) 329-9508
FAX: +1 (585) 265-7441
US Mail: Peter Zehler