[IPP] CANCELED - JDFMAP call on Monday 6 October 2014

Ira McDonald blueroofmusic at gmail.com
Wed Oct 1 23:25:28 UTC 2014

Hi,

Unfortunately, I have to co-chair the joint TCG/Mobey Forum
Security WG during the annual meeting of Mobey Forum (the
European mobile banking consortium) next Monday 6 October
at the same time as our planned JDFMAP call.

I hope to send out an update of the JDFMAP spec with the edits
from last week and some new text in special mapping paragraphs
by this weekend or early next week.

Our next JDFMAP call will be Monday 27 October at 10:30am US
Eastern Daylight Time.

NOTES:

(1) Europe Summer Time will end Sunday 26 October, while
US Daylight Savings Time will end Sunday 2 November 2014.

(2) TCG Members Meeting in New Orleans 20-24 October 2014
and Ira will be traveling from Saturday 18 October through
Sunday 26 October (mostly without time or access to email).

Blue Roof Music / High North Inc
mailto: blueroofmusic at gmail.com