[IPP] IPP topics from Cloud Imaging Model WG meeting

Michael Sweet msweet at apple.com
Mon Oct 6 19:48:06 UTC 2014

All,

Some topics for discussion from the Cloud Imaging Model WG meeting:

Do we want to do an IPP Transform Service specification based on the last SM Transform Service draft?

If so, do we need push and pull transform?

If we need pull transform, should we rename Get-Next-Document-Images to Get-Next-Document-Data (which will affect IPP Scan)