[IPP] IPP Scan: Updated Get-Next-xxx naming, updated xxx-wait-mode attribute name?

Ira McDonald blueroofmusic at gmail.com
Mon Oct 27 13:56:24 UTC 2014

Hi,

I'm happy with the operation name change.

For more consistent naming with Subscriptions and also between the two
boolean
attributes, I suggest changing "wait-for-document-data (boolean)" to put
the subject
first and therefore "document-data-wait (boolean)", consistent with the
proposed
"document-data-get-interval (integer)".

Cheers,
- ira