[IPP] Last-call self-certification tools posted, beta web site updated

Michael Sweet msweet at apple.com
Fri Nov 13 16:27:38 UTC 2015

All,

I have updated the self-certification tools to match the stable draft of the IPP Everywhere Printer Self-Certification Manual v1.0 that I posted earlier this week.  They can be downloaded from the IPP Everywhere page:

    http://www.pwg.org/ipp/everywhere.html

The beta web site also has the updated self-certification submission page which correctly validates the submitted results. Links to the submission and printer list pages are available on the IPP Everywhere page above.

Please let me know if you run into any problems with the supplied files or the beta web site.

Enjoy!