[IPP] First draft of IPP Finishings 2.1 available for review

Kennedy, Smith (Wireless Architect) smith.kennedy at hp.com
Mon Apr 11 18:32:06 UTC 2016

Hi Ira,

I think we should hold the call, and I would be happy to take minutes.  I'm likely not as good at it as Mike at tracking all the suggested changes. I don't have a preference of which document to review.

Smith

/**
    Smith Kennedy
    Wireless Architect - Client Software - IPG-PPS
    Standards - IEEE ISTO PWG / Bluetooth SIG / Wi-Fi Alliance / NFC Forum / USB IF
    PWG Chair
    HP Inc.
*/