[IPP] Slides to discuss Orientation and feed direction in Finishings 2.x posted

Kennedy, Smith (Wireless Architect) smith.kennedy at hp.com
Tue May 24 18:51:44 UTC 2016

Hi Mike,

Yesterday in the IPP WG meeting I agreed to work up sequence diagrams that will hopefully paint the picture more clearly than my slide set.  I'll model the "job-constraints-supported" approach as well as the approach we have considered thus far that uses additions to finishings-col and/or media-col.  I'm not married to any particular solution, just to finding an appropriate way to support these limitations.

Smith