[IPP] Fwd: AD review of draft-sweet-rfc2910bis-07.txt

Ira McDonald blueroofmusic at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 18:41:55 UTC 2016

Hi,

More progress for the IETF IPP/1.1 update RFCs.

Barry Leiba (former Apps Area AD) is our Document Shepherd.
Alexey Melnikov (Applications Real-Time AD) is our AD.

Here are IETF Datatracker links for RFC2910/2911bis:

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sweet-rfc2910bis/
- IETF Last Call ends 07/11/16

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sweet-rfc2911bis/
- IETF AD Evaluation in progress

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sweet-rfc2911bis/history/
- Document history w/ glowing Document Shepherd write-up