[IPP] First IPP Everywhere Self-Certified Printers !!!

Kennedy, Smith (Wireless Architect) smith.kennedy at hp.com
Wed Oct 5 20:30:39 UTC 2016

Hi Ira and Till,

The submission web form and the site includes fields for both model name and family name. Once the page has more printers, we could consider a more sophisticated way of presenting them.  For instance, the top level list might only listing family names, and clicking on the link would take you to a sub-page for that family / filter the view on that family / reveal additional sub-rows that list the individual model strings.

On that subject, Mike, is there any logic that checks the fields in the web form against the content of the .plist files?

I fixed the URL for the OfficeJet 8702.

Smith

/**
    Smith Kennedy
    Wireless Architect - Client Software - IPG-PPS
    Standards - IEEE ISTO PWG / Bluetooth SIG / Wi-Fi Alliance / NFC Forum / USB IF
    Chair, IEEE ISTO Printer Working Group
    HP Inc.
*/