[IPP] Questions regarding IPP and oAuth

Paul Tykodi ptykodi at tykodi.com
Wed Nov 16 19:09:09 UTC 2016

Hi Jeremy,

We had some OAuth - IPP discussions when creating the IPP Scan specification and I believe the approved IPP Scan standard may include answers to some of your OAuth security token related questions.

I'm currently out of the office in a location where I can't access the IPP Scan standard to check my memory on what we ultimately included about OAuth though.

Hopefully you might get a little help from the IPP Scan standard while waiting for others to respond.

Best Regards,

/Paul

Sent from my iPhone