[IPP] Final review draft of IPP 3D Printing Extensions v1.0 (3D) posted

Michael Sweet msweet at apple.com
Thu Feb 16 19:37:15 UTC 2017

All,

I have posted a final review draft of the IPP 3D Printing Extensions v1.0 (3D) to:

	http://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ipp3d10-20170210.docx
	http://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ipp3d10-20170210.pdf
	http://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ipp3d10-20170210-rev.pdf

This draft contains all of the editorial changes discussed during the F2F meeting, including the renaming of several attributes and values.

We will review the final changes for this document during our conference call on March 2, 2017.